YOUR TRIP / RATES
An Experience tailored to your goals.
What I provide:
2021 Season Boat: 2017 Ranger 619 FS Fisherman equipped with . . .
- 225 Horsepower Evenrude ETec G2
- 9.9 Horsepower Evenrude Four Stroke Kicker
- MinnKota Ulterra I-Pilot Link 36 Volt System (100 pounds of thrust)
- Electronics include Lowrance, Hummingbird, and Garmin for complete versatility.
I own and provide a variety of top notch reels for you to use. If you have your own rod and reels you are welcome to bring them.
Note: Josh reserves the right to guide out of a different boat in the event that his boat is being serviced or for any other reason that Josh deems necessary.
My goal is to provide a muskie angling experience that is custom tailored to my client’s needs.
This means each guide trip is unique and different depending on what the client(s) want to get out of the experience.
What To Bring
- Rain Gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Lunch, Snacks, Beverages
- Valid Fishing License for the area we are fishing
- Clothing and footwear appropriate for time of year and weather conditions
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn
2021 Guide Rates
All guide rates are based on 1-2 people.
There is an additional $125.00 charge for a third person
Metro Area Lakes Muskie Guide Trip Rates
• 5 Hour Morning/Afternoon Metro Trip – $350.00
• 5 Hour Evening Trip on Metro Lakes – $375.00
• 8 Hour Trip on Metro Lakes – $500.00
• 10 Hours Plus Marathon Metro Trip – $550.00
Special Metro Rates and Packages
• 4 Hour Metro Mid-day Special $300.00 (typically 11 am to 3 pm )
• Master the Metro Package- $1,300.00 ($325.00 per trip!)
This package allows clients to pick four different 5-hour metro sessions at a reduced cost ($200 savings). Clients can pick four different lakes, four different months, four consecutive days, or anything in between. The package and price is applicable to both morning and evening sessions.
Lakes guided include Lake Minnetonka, Forest Lake, Lake Independence, White Bear Lake, Eagle Lake, St. Croix River, Lake Owasso, Lake Waconia, Bald Eagle and most other muskie lakes in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
Lake Vermilion Guide Trip Rates
• 7 Hour Trip – $500.00
• 10 Hour Trip – $575.00
• 11 – 16 Hours Plus Marathon Trip – $600.00
Spring Clear Lake, Iowa Guide Trip (April/May)
• 8 Hour Trip – $525.00
• 10 Hours Plus Marathon Trip – $575.00
Every season there are a handful of days in which a number of favorable lunar factors coincide. I highlight this handful of days in my calendar with the color pink. While weather is an overriding factor, and one can still be dealt a bad hand on these “pink days,” there are a lot of predictable factors in our favor. In fact, for the past eight years in a row, the biggest fish in my boat have been landed on one of these “pink days”. For this reason, I charge an extra $25.00 per trip on the “pink days.”
Other packages and pricing can be negotiated to fit your needs including follow boats and multiple day packages.
In the event that Josh should need to cancel a trip with a client, the deposit and any other funds paid to Josh for that specific day of guiding shall be completely refunded.
A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure a Metro area or Iowa guide date.
A $150 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure a Lake Vermillionguide date.
The nonrefundable deposit may be used toward a different guide date if a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled guide date.